Life Advocacy Student Training (LAST)Specifically tailored for college and university student leaders.
LAST Live is free 4.5-hour course hosted at your campus on a Saturday morning. Requires a minimum attendance of 10 registered, pro-life college students (any college). Our professional speaker arrives on Friday evening and is ready to present by 8 am on Saturday.
How it works:
- Complete the form below, indicating at least three dates that will work for your group.
- We’ll email you to schedule a good time for a brief phone call.
- During the call, we will discuss the overall schedule and answer any questions that you may have about event planning.
- After the call, we will email written confirmation of your date.
- We will stay in touch with you prior to the event to communicate speaker travel arrangements and to ensure that attendance is on track.
- Forty-eight hours before your event, we will check in with you to ensure that at least 10 college students have registered.
- If so, our speaker will travel to your city and present the course.
- At the end of the training, the speaker will give your group a free set of pro-life educational resources.
- Within one week, we will email all participants a certificate of completion and the latest issue of our LAST Word quarterly enewsletter.
To get started, complete the form below. Please note that this step does not confirm your date nor obligate you to host a LAST event. It simply notifies us of your interest so that we can get in touch with you.
For answers to frequently asked questions, check out our FAQs about LAST Live.
For more information, call 360-243-3811 or email email@example.com.
Yes, I am interested in hosting LAST at my campus!
To schedule an event on your campus, call 360-243-3811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday Session (one-time, 4.5 hours):
Saturday 12/5/2020, 1 – 5:30 pm EST
Weekday Sessions (Three 90-minute sessions, must attend one each of sessions 1, 2, and 3 dates):
LAST Online Session 1
Monday 11/30/2020, 3 – 4:30 pm EST
Thursday 12/3/2020, 5 – 6:30 pm EST
Friday 12/4/2020, 12 noon – 1:30 pm EST
LAST Online Session 2
Monday 12/7/2020, 3 – 4:30 pm EST
Thursday 12/10/2020, 5 – 6:30 pm EST
Friday 12/11/2020, 12 noon – 1:30 pm EST
LAST Online Session 3
Monday 12/14/2020, 3 – 4:30 pm EST
Thursday 12/17/2020, 5 – 6:30 pm EST
Friday 12/18/2020, 12 noon – 1:30 pm EST
11/16/19 - Boston College - Boston, MA
10/26/19 - St. Norbert's College - De Pere, WI
8/6/19 - SFLA Christian Leadership Summit
4/27/19 - University of Washington - Seattle, WA
4/13/19 - Belmont Abbey College - Belmont, NC
3/30/19 - University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, MI
3/23/19 - University of Kentucky - Lexington, KY
3/23/19 - Mount St. Mary's University - Emmitsburg, MD
3/2/19 - St. Ambrose University - Davenport, IA
3/2/19 - University of Notre Dame - Notre Dame, IN
2/23/19 - University of Mary - Bismarck, ND
1/19/19 - SFLA National Conference - Upper Marlboro, MD
12/01/18 - Union University - Jackson, TN
11/17/18 - Wake Forest University - Winston-Salem, NC
11/10/18 - Marian University - Indianapolis, IN
9/08/18 - Concordia University Nebraska - Seward, NE
4/14/18 - Washington State University - Pullman, WA
3/23/18 - Indiana University - Bloomington, IN
2/24/18 - University of Dallas - Dallas, TX
2/10/18 - Gonzaga University - Spokane, WA
12/01/17 - Ave Maria University - Ave Maria, FL
11/04/17 - Franciscan University of Steubenville - Steubenville, OH
3/25/17 - Carroll College - Helena, MT
3/11/17 - Santa Clara University - Santa Clara, CA
2/18/17 - Walsh University - North Canton, OH
11/19/16 - Christendom College - Front Royal, VA
11/5/16 - National Campus Life Network, Squamish, BC
10/15/16 - University of Mary, Bismarck, ND
8/13/16 - Students for Life of America's Christian Leadership Conference, Jacksonville, FL
5/14/16 - Seattle University
4/2/16 - University of Nevada - Reno
3/12/16 - University of California Berkeley
Healing the Culture
605 2nd Street, Suite 218
Snohomish, WA 98290
Healing the Culture is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations and gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.