- Healing the Culture (HTC) requires a $200 refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- The deposit is 100% refundable if EITHER one of the following happen:
- 10 pro-life students sign up by twenty (20) days before the event date AND attend the entire training program.
- Or your group cancels at least twenty (20) days before the event date.
- Your refund will be processed EITHER:
- On the first business day immediately following the event if at least 10 registered college students attend the entire training.
- Or immediately following the cancelation of the event if canceled at least 20 days prior to the scheduled event day.
- The deposit will NOT be refunded if:
- Fewer than 10 pro-life students attend the entire event.
- The event is canceled after the 20-day deadline.
Important Note: HTC WANTS to refund your deposit (we really do!) and will work with you every step of the way to ensure that satisfactory registration and attendance is achieved. (If for some reason this does not happen, we will do everything in our power to ensure that the event is canceled well before the 20-day deadline so that you can get a refund. But having the event is the more fun way to get the refund!)
Questions? Email email@example.com.