Includes teacher textbook; Robert & Emma Act 3 audio drama CD; PowerPoint CD with lecture notes; and one year FREE access to secure online teacher site.
Book 3 materials explain six fundamental principles of ethics and justice which are necessary for civilization to exist, and offers practical advice for forming the virtuous habits necessary to live in true freedom. The principles are then applied to give systematic and logical arguments upholding the dignity and value of all human life.
- Teacher’s Resource Texts, including detailed daily learning plans, text notations, and Scripture and Catechism cross-references. Paperback, four chapters, 126 pages.
- PowerPoint Slides with complete lecture notes. One presentation is included for each chapter of the book.
- Audio Drama on CD. Robert & Emma, Act 3: Emma’s Dream, professionally produced as an audio play. 30 minutes.
- One Year FREE Subscription to Secure Teacher Site with handouts and assignments, alternative activities, exams and answer keys, training webinars, live chat assistants, classroom webcasts, discussion forums, and bulletin boards.
- Access to integrated Social Media Sites. (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)