Includes teacher textbook; Robert & Emma Act 2 audio drama CD; PowerPoint CD with lecture notes; and one year FREE access to secure online teacher site.
Book 2 materials give students a philosophical appreciation of the existence and importance of objective truth, and lays out three principles of reason that empower them to distinguish truth from error. The principles lay the foundation for an objective and inclusive definition of the human person which embraces everyone from the unborn to those who are disabled, socially marginalized, elderly, and terminally ill.
- Teacher’s Resource Texts, including detailed daily learning plans, text notations, and Scripture and Catechism cross-references. Paperback, four chapters, 98 pages.
- PowerPoint Slides with complete lecture notes. One presentation is included for each chapter of the book.
- Audio Drama on CD. Robert & Emma, Act 2: Robert’s Burden, professionally produced as an audio play. 30 minutes.
- One Year FREE Subscription to Secure Teacher Site with handouts and assignments, alternative activities, exams and answer keys, training webinars, live chat assistants, classroom webcasts, discussion forums, and bulletin boards.
- Access to integrated Social Media Sites. (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)