Includes teacher textbook; Robert & Emma Act 1 audio drama CD; PowerPoint CD with lecture notes; and one year FREE access to secure online teacher site.
Book 1 materials teach the four levels of happiness, and how they relate to success, quality of life, and love. Students learn six key principles that are essential for personal growth, for social justice, and for pro-life values.
- Teacher’s Resource Texts, including detailed daily learning plans, text notations, and Scripture and Catechism cross-references. Paperback, four chapters, 164 pages.
- PowerPoint Slides with complete lecture notes. One presentation is included for each chapter of the book.
- Audio Drama on CD. Robert & Emma, Act 1: Choosing Andrew, professionally produced as an audio play. 30 minutes.
- One Year FREE Subscription to Secure Teacher Site with handouts and assignments, alternative activities, exams and answer keys, training webinars, live chat assistants, classroom webcasts, discussion forums, and bulletin boards.
- Access to integrated Social Media Sites. (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)