Gold Star Group – Budget Membership
Lifetime membership fee includes:
- Access to video meetings with fellow teachers from around the country (twice per semester, four times per academic year)
- One 30-minute personalized curriculum-planning session (with Healing the Culture staff)
- Sample lesson plan (pdf)
- 50% discount on your next purchase at the PrinciplesAndChoices.com webstore
- Annual “peer-learning initiative” certificate documenting clock-hours of participation for professional development (certificates issued each June for the previous academic year)
Note: Only teachers who have purchased and taught one or more Principles & Choices books are eligible for the Budget Membership. Teachers who have not previously purchased and/or taught Principles & Choices are invited to join the Gold Star Group with either a Standard Membership ($50 lifetime fee) or a Preferred Membership ($35 lifetime fee).
Eligibility: "Budget Membership" is available to high school and middle school teachers who have experience teaching the Principles & Choices curriculum in the classroom with books purchased since 2013.
NOTE: Books are not included with the Budget Membership. If you prefer a membership that includes books, consider joining at the Preferred Membership level ($35 lifetime fee), which includes your choice of either...
- The three-volume Principles & Choices Student Textbook Set including Book 1: Identity and Values, Book 2: Truth and Reason, and Book 3: Ethics and Justice; or
- A two-volume “Father Spitzer Set” including Ten Universal Principles and Healing the Culture
Not eligible yet? Teachers who want to join but do not have either a certificate or experience with Principles & Choices can become eligible by presenting evidence of watching a training video. Learn more...