The Supreme Court’s December 1 hearing of oral arguments in the case of Dobbs vs. Jackson Women’s Health Organization is recognized by Healing the Culture as a teachable moment about the disastrous impact that legal abortion has had on modern politics and culture. The Dobbs case is seen by many legal experts as the best opportunity in decades to overturn the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, which created a de facto right to abortion throughout the U.S.
Healing the Culture believes this critical case offers an opportunity to highlight the egregious philosophical errors that are embedded in the Roe decision, and to show how a correct application of principles of logic, ethics, and justice would necessarily result in laws that protect the dignity of every innocent human life. As an international leader in pro-life advocacy, Healing the Culture delivers respect life education to millions of people in the United States and around the world.
About Camille Pauley
Camille Pauley is Co-Founder and President of Healing the Culture, a non-profit organization that evangelizes and converts people to be deeply, authentically, and permanently pro-life. Founded in 2003 with Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J., Ph.D., using his unique curriculum to change hearts and minds and build a culture of life, Healing the Culture has grown into an internationally recognized organization with tremendous influence in the cultural battle over abortion and euthanasia. Camille has over 25 years of experience as a professional pro-life advocate and has inspired, trained, and educated millions on effectively defending the sanctity of human life.
For interview requests, contact Carrie Kline at email@example.com.
Suggested Interview Questions
1. Can you describe your collaboration with Fr. Robert Spitzer, and how that led to the founding of Healing the Culture in 2003?
2. Why should the U.S. Supreme Court use the Dobbs case to overturn Roe v. Wade?
3. What are the universal human rights principles taught by Healing the Culture, and how do you apply those to abortion and euthanasia?
4. How does legalized abortion affect other aspects of our politics and culture?
5. How are you preparing for the possibility that the Supreme Court will issue a decision overturning Roe v. Wade in the summer of 2022? How will your work shift?
6. What have you found to be most challenging and rewarding in your 25 years as a pro-life leader?