The Supreme Court decision to overturn its previous rulings in Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood vs. Casey, which created a de facto legal entitlement to abortion nationwide, marks a monumental triumph for the pro-life movement and a time for both remembrance and celebration. As an international leader in pro-life advocacy, Healing the Culture delivers respect life education to millions of people in the United States and around the world. Emboldened by the high court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, Healing the Culture remains committed to deploying its educational programs in the most abortion-vulnerable states, utilizing a variety of creative media, and collaborating with organizations and institutions across the country.
About Camille Pauley
Camille Pauley is Co-Founder and President of Healing the Culture, a non-profit organization that evangelizes and converts people to be deeply, authentically, and permanently pro-life. Founded in 2003 with Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J., Ph.D., using his unique curriculum to change hearts and minds and build a culture of life, Healing the Culture has grown into an internationally recognized organization with tremendous influence in the cultural battle over abortion and euthanasia. Camille has over 25 years of experience as a professional pro-life advocate and has inspired, trained, and educated millions on effectively defending the sanctity of human life.
For interview requests, contact Carrie Kline at email@example.com.
Suggested Interview Questions
- How significant a victory is the decision in the Dobbs case for the pro-life movement?
- As someone who has been a leader in the pro-life movement for many years, what are your personal feelings about the Dobbs ruling?
- With Roe v. Wade gone, what do you see as the immediate effects in the next few months, and what might be some of the longer-term effects over the next several years?
- Do you think that Roe v. Wade being overturned will have a significant impact on public opinion regarding abortion?
- How will Healing the Culture’s operations be impacted by the new legal and political landscape, with Roe v. Wade no longer controlling abortion policy?